Online payment facility ends physical visits to the branch/ATM to drop off cheques well in time so it reaches before the due date.
Standard Chartered credit card online payments are completed in a matter of minutes from the convenience of your house. Once you switch to the ease of online payments, you will not look back.
To provide that ease SCB provides many convenient methods of payment that cater to a wide range of people. Even if you are non-SCB account holders, you can also use online Citibank credit card payment modes.
Let’s discuss in detail about the Standard Chartered Credit card Online Payment Modes.
Jump to Section
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Payment Online (SCB Account Holder)
- Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Online Payment (Non-SCB Account Holder)
- 3 Ways to Pay SC Bank Credit Card Payment Offline
- Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Payment Online (SCB Account Holder)
#1. Online Banking
Online banking is the most convenient & most used way to pay the online standard chartered credit card outstanding bills. This assured an easy-to-use, secure and convenient banking experience.
How to use Online Banking for Paying Standard Chartered Pay Bill
- Go to the address Standardchartered.co.in & click on online banking. You can directly go by click here
- Make SCB credit card login with your user ID and password.
- Click on the cards option.
- You will see list of credit cards. Choose the card you want to pay.
- You will see the outstanding amount & minimum amount payable.
- Choose the amount you want to pay.
- Click on pay button.
- Conform your payment to complete the process.
#2. Bill Desk
Bill Desk lets you pay your Credit Card bills online even if you don’t have a standard chartered bank account.
This will normally take 3 working days to get credited into your account depending on the time taken by your Bank to process the payment.
How to Make Standard Chartered Credit Card Bill Payment through Billdesk
- Click here to pay your SC credit card bill through Bill Desk.
- The link will direct you to Billdesk Standard Chartered payment portal.
- Simply fill all the information such as credit card number, Email, mobile number and payment amount.
- Select the bank through which you want to complete the transaction. & click on pay Now.
- You will be securely redirected to the payment interface of your chosen bank.
- Enter your authentication details (Net Banking User ID and Password of your Bank Account).
- Conform your payment.
#3. Phone Banking
You can call the Standard Chartered Credit Card Customer Care & request for a transfer to me made from your bank account to pay your credit card bill.
Assistance at the phone banking hotline is available 24×7.
Auto Debit / ECS
With Electronic Clearing System or Auto Debit, your credit card bill is automatically debited from your savings account, so you don’t need to worry about missing a payment.
This entire process happens through the Reserve Bank of India’s electronic clearing mechanism, so you can enjoy the advantages of ECS, no matter which bank holds your savings account.
You can pre-decide what you want to pay every month, with an option of increasing the sum if you have surplus funds.
Unlike other cards, your Standard Chartered card offers you the flexibility of choosing the amount you wish to pay with ECS. Just call our credit card helpline before payment is due and let them how much you want to pay for the month.
How to Use ECS
To apply for this facility, you have to download the required forms send to the banks in following ways
- Submit Form A to your bank where you maintain your account
- Send Form B and Form C to Standard Chartered Bank along with a photocopy of a blank cancelled cheque issued by your bank.
Standard Chartered Bank Credit Card Online Payment (Non-SCB Account Holder)
#4. National Electronic Funds Transfer (NEFT)
Other bank account holders can also use the NEFT transfer process to make payments for their credit cards. Payments done using NEFT will be credited to the card account in just one working day.
In order to avoid late payment charges, customers have to make payments at least a day before the due date.
How to Register and Pay Using NEFT
- Log in to the net banking facility of your bank. Add your standard chartered credit Card as a beneficiary, under third party transfer.
- Add the IFSC code SCBL0036001 for making SC credit Card payment.
- Enter your 16-digit ICICI credit card number in place of account number on the banking page.
- Fill Bank name as Standard Chartered CREDIT CARD – NEFT
- Fill Bank Address as MG Road, MUMBAI.
- Click submit button to complete your registration process.
Payment Through NEFT
- Login to the net banking facility of your bank account and go to “Fund Transfer” tab and, click “Transfer to Other Bank”.
- Select account, beneficiary, and enter the relevant details.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and Re-check all the details.
- If all the details are correct, then confirm to complete the process.
#5. Real Time Gross settlement
If you have a outstanding payment of more than 2 lakh due on your credit card, you can do it through an RTGS transaction. The minimum amount to make an RTGS is Rs 2 lakhs.
For RTGS, all you need is a bank account with internet banking activated to carry out an RTGS transaction.
It is similar to NEFT & the same steps will be following those described above. You only have to choose RTGS on the place of NEFT. The payment is credited to the Citibank credit card account by the end of the business day.
#6. Visa Credit Card Payment
Using Visa Money Transfer, you can pay your Standard chartered credit card bill from any other bank account you hold. The processing time usually takes 2 to 4 working days to be credited to your Citibank credit card account.
How to pay your SC Visa Card dues through Visa Credit Card Pay
- Log in to the net banking page of your bank with your user ID and password.
- Go to the ‘’ payment/Transfer.
- Select ‘Visa Credit Card Pay’.
- Fill in the sender and recipient details to initiate fund transfer.
- After entering the details, click on ‘Confirm’ transaction.
- Once you confirm the transaction, the amount will be debited from your account and the payment will be scheduled to your card.
3 Ways to Pay SC Bank Credit Card Payment Offline
If you are still looking for the offline modes for paying your credit card bills, you can choose any option from the following 3 modes.
#1. Payment Apportionment
Payment apportionment is for those who hold multiple SC credit cards or EMI accounts. Under this, the bank may distribute the payment to clear the outstanding in order to keep your account in good credit standing.
In payment apportionment bank apply the funds first towards clearance of the Minimum Amount Due in respect of all EMI accounts you hold.
Thereafter, the excess payment will be allocated sequentially towards payment of the Card account with lowest balance. If any of your Card account is overdue, bank can prioritize payments to overdue accounts first.
If you wish to not allocate money in this manner, you can specify clearly on the reverse of the cheque, or by calling the bank.
This over the counter method requires card holder to visit any Citibank, fill the pay-slip, enter the amount, attach the card bill and submit it to the representative.
The account number will be your 16 digit card number. After this, you will receive acknowledgment receipt instantly.
If you prefer to pay your SC credit card bills using cheques then you can do so in the same way as you would pay your credit card bills by paying cash.
You can also drop of the cheques mentioning your credit card number and other required details in drop boxes at Standard Chartered bank. The payment will get cleared within 3 working days.
Standard Chartered Credit Card Statement
SC bank customers can easily view their credit card statements using Net Banking by logging into their online banking accounts.
Through net banking the customers have 24-hour access to their SC Bank credit card information and are up to date with the transactions. E-statements can also be got by credit card holders once they have registered with Bank.
Did you find this article helpful? Or you have any query regarding the Standard Chartered credit card payment online, Let us know in comments. We will include your query in the article.