Timely payment of your credit card bill is the most important to maintain a good credit score and avoid penalties.
To make your life easier SBI provides convenient methods of payment that cater to a wide range of people. If you choose to make payments online, SBI offers 10 different modes for you to use.
Even if you are non-SBI Bank account holders, you can also use online mode to pay the outstanding balance on your SBI Bank credit cards.
Without wasting your time, Let’s discuss in detail about the SBI Credit Card Online Payment
SBI Credit Card Payment Online (SBI Account Holder)
If you are account holder of either SBI saving or current account, you can choose any method to pay your credit card bills online.
#1. Online SBI Credit Card Payment Through Netbanking
SBI credit card payment online through net banking is one of the easiest way to pay your credit card bills. This is my favorite method to use.
To pay Online SBI Credit Card Payment you need to login into your netbanking account and have to follow the following steps.
How to pay using Netbanking
- To register, log in to onlinesbi.com, using your net banking user ID and password.
- Click on ‘Bill Payments’ and go to the ‘Manage Biller’ section.
- Select the Add option in the ‘Manage Biller’ section and opt for All India billers , and select ‘SBI Cards and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd.’ as the biller name.
- Register your biller details by entering your name and credit card number and click ‘Submit’.
- You will receive an SMS carrying a One Time Password (OTP) on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP and approve your biller details. You have now successfully registered your credit card on the website.
Pay your bills
- Step 1 : Click on view/pay bills section and click on ‘Without Bills’.
- Step 2 : Select SBI Card as the biller and click on Pay.
- Step 3 : Choose the SBI account number from which the payment is to be made.
- Step 4 : Enter payment amount and click on ‘Pay Now’. Click on submit to confirm your transaction and follow the instructions. Your payment is now done.
#2. Paynet Pay, Online SBI Credit Card Payment
Bank account holder of SBI or any other bank can make their card payment online through the netbanking or debit card facility through Paynet Pay Online
Paynet Pay Online gives you two options to pay your credit card bill.
A) SBI card website
You can login to SBI Card Website and make the payment. Your account will be debited and you will receive confirmation on your registered email and mobile number. Follow these steps
- Step 1 : Log in to sbicard.com using your SBI Card online user ID and password/
- Step 2 : Click on ‘Pay now’ on the Dashboard page.
- Step 3 : Select the amount you wish to make the payment.
- Step 4 : Select the mode of payment and the Bank name from the drop down menu.
- Step 5 : Confirm the details and be securely re-directed to your bank’s payment interface to authorise the payment. Your account will get debited online.
B) You can also pay our outstanding without logging in to your SBI Card online account
You can also pay directly on the BillDesk website without logging into your SBI Card Online. This payment will be processed within 2 working days.
- Visit the webpage: https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgijsp/sbicard/index.jsp to proceed to Paynet-Pay Online.
- Enter details of the SBI Card number, e-mail ID, phone number and the amount you wish to pay.
- Select ‘Net Banking’ or Debit card option then choose the bank account you wish to debit.
- You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option.
- Step 3 : Enter your net banking authentication details, i.e. user ID password, etc.
- Step 4 : Confirm the amount to be paid. Your account will get debited online and you will receive an online transaction confirmation with a Transaction Reference Number.
#3. SBI Credit Card Online Payment Through SBI Mobile Banking
WIth phone in hand you need not go anywhere to make your SBI Card payments. Pay SBI credit card payment online with SBI mobile Banking.
How to pay using SBI Mobile Banking
- Step 1 : Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
- Step 2 : You can download State bank Freedom application either on the link received on sms or directly from Google Play, App Store.
- Step 3 : Change the default MPIN through State Bank Freedom application.
- Step 4 : Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM or Branch.
- Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
- Choose ‘Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration’
- Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
- Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Once this application has been installed, you can start paying your SBI Card bills through Bill Pay Section available on home page of SBI Card Application.
#4. Electronic Bill Payment
You can conveniently pay your SBI Card dues online, using Electronic Bill Pay service. You can avail this service through net banking, ATM, or mobile service of State Bank of India, Indian Overseas Bank, Citibank and Bank of India.
How to pay using Electronic Bill Payment service.
- Step 1 : Log in to the net banking page of the aforementioned banks where you have a bank account.
- Step 2 : Add ‘SBI Card’ as a biller.
- Step 3 : Fill in the details about your card number and payment amount and make the payment.
- Payment will reflect within 3 working days in your SBI Credit Card account.
#5. Debit Card
SBI Card believes in making your life simpler. Now pay your SBI Credit Card outstanding securely using your Debit card.
How to pay using Debit Card
- Visit the webpage: https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgijsp/sbicard/index.jsp to proceed to pay through debit card.
- Enter your SBI Credit Card number along with payable amount and your email ID.
- Click on Debit Cards as your chosen mode of payment and select the bank account you wish to debit from.
- You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen bank account.
- Enter your debit card and card authentication details, i.e. user ID, password and PIN number.
- Please confirm your payment amount to SBI Card. On confirmation, your bank account will be debited online.
Through Debit card option you can pay your sbi credit card payment through pnb debit card or any other bank’s debit card.
#6. Pay Via SBI Mobile App
- Download the SBI card mobile app from Apple iOS, Android or app store and register using your SBI card online user ID and password.
- Click on ‘Pay now’ button at the bottom of the Account Summary page.
- Enter your registered Mobile No & Email ID if not updated already.
- Select the amount you wish to pay
- Total Outstanding Amount
- Minimum Amount Due
- Any Other Amount
- Select the payment option and the bank name from the drop down menu. Confirm the details and be securely re-directed to your bank’s payment interface to authorize the payment.
Your account will get debited online.
#7. SBI Auto Debit
SBI Card helps you in paying your credit card dues on time. Get the amount deducted directly from your State Bank of India bank account on your payment due date
How to enroll for SBI Auto Debit
- Visit the webpage https://www.sbicard.com/en/forms-central.page and click on Auto Debit form to download the form.
- Take the print out of this form and fill in the required details. Form looks like
- Choose from the two payment options available in the form,
- Total amount due or
- Minimum amount due
- Get the form details verified from the bank.
- Send the completed form to the address- SBI Cards and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd. P.O. Bag No.28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001
Payment will be get debited from your SBI Card account on your Payment Due Date.
#8 National Automated Clearing House
National Automated Clearing House (NACH) saves you the effort of issuing cheque every month towards the payment of your SBI Card dues. You need to authorize SBI Card to deduct the amount directly from your bank account every month and your card account will be credited on the payment due date.
How to set up NACH and pay using it
- Visit the webpage https://www.sbicard.com/en/forms-central.page and click on NACH form to download the form.
- Take the print out of this form and fill in the required details.
- In the form, choose one of the 3 payment options provided
- Total amount due (TAD)
- Minimum amount due (MAD) or
- Fixed amount
- Send the completed form along with a cancelled cheque at the following address: SBI Card and Payment Services Pvt. Ltd., P.O. Bag No.28, GPO, New Delhi – 110001.
SBI Credit Card Online Payment (Non SBI Account Holder)
If you are not a SBI account holder even then you want to pay SBI credit card payment through online modes, you can go with any of the following options.
#9. NEFT Payment
Other bank account holders can also use the NEFT transfer process to make payments for their credit cards. Payments done using NEFT will be credited to the card account in just one working day.
In order to avoid late payment charges, customers have to make payments at least a day before the due date.
How to register and pay using NEFT
- Log in to the net banking facility of your bank. Add SBI Card as a beneficiary, under third party transfer.
- Add the IFSC code SBIN00CARDS for making SBI Card payment.
- Enter your 16-digit SBI Card number in place of account number on the banking page.
- Fill Bank name as SBI CREDIT CARD – NEFT
- Fill Bank Address as PAYMENT SYSTEMS GROUP, STATE BANK GITC, CBD BELAPUR, NAVI MUMBAI.
- Click submit button to complete your registration process.
Payment through NEFT
- Login to the net banking facility of your bank account and go to “Fund Transfer” tab and, click “Transfer to Other Bank”.
- Select account, beneficiary, and enter the relevant details.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and Re-check all the details.
- If all the details are correct, then confirm to complete the process.
10. Visa Credit Card Pay
This method is quick and secure to pay your credit card bills. Enjoy the convenience of transferring funds to any SBI Visa Credit Card using the net banking facility provided by your bank.
How to pay your SBI Visa Card dues through Visa Credit Card Pay
- Log in to the net banking page of your bank with your user ID and password.
- Go to the ‘Third Party Funds Transfer’ section and find the sbi visa credit card payment link online.
- Select ‘Visa Credit Card Pay’.
- Fill in the sender and recipient details to initiate fund transfer.
- After entering the details, click on ‘Confirm’ transaction.
- Once you confirm the transaction, the amount will be debited from your account and the payment will be scheduled to your card.
5 Ways to Pay SBI Credit Card Payment Offline
If you are still looking for the offline modes for paying your SBI credit card bills, you can choose any option from the following 5 modes
#1. SBI ATM
For this, you need to visit any SBI ATM and enter credit card number and the due amount. You will find this option under Bill Pay menu.
You can pay your SBI credit card payment at any SBI ATM with your SBI Debit Card. You need to do the following steps.
- Walk into the nearest SBI ATM kiosk.
- Insert your debit card into the ATM machine and press the services tab to find the ‘Bill Pay’ option.
- Enter your SBI Credit Card number and the amount to be paid.
#2. Over the counter through cash/cheque
This over the counter method requires card holder to visit any SBI banks, fill the pay-slip, enter the amount, attach the card bill and submit it to the representative.
The account number will be your 16 digit card number. After this you will receive acknowledgement receipt instantly.
#3. Electronic dropbox
Making your SBI Card outstanding payment through a cheque? Now you can drop your cheques in an electronic drop box and get an instant receipt.
How to pay using Electronic Drop Box
- Locate the nearest electronic drop box.
- Insert the cheque in the drop box as per the instruction mentioned on it.
- At the end of your successful transaction, you will get the scanned image of the cheque as a receipt. Payment will reflect within 4 working days in your SBI Credit Card account.
#4. Manual dropbox:
Pay your SBI Credit Card outstanding through cheques. You can drop your cheques at any of the 1,300+ drop boxes across India.
How to pay using Manual Drop Box
- Please fill in the correct SBI Credit Card number on your cheque.
- Do not forget to mention your name and phone number on the back side of the cheque.
- Mention the payee name as ‘SBI Card No. XXXX XXXX XXXX XXXX’ (16-digits of your credit card number)
- Fill the correct payment amount.
Payment will reflect within 4 working days in your SBI Credit Card account.
#5. PayCash @ EasyBill Outlets
This is another cash payment method for making due card payment. You need to visit any of the easybill outlets and provide your 16 digit credit card number, money to be paid and your mobile number. Once the transaction is done, card holder will be provided electronic receipt instantly.
If you face any difficulty regarding your credit card, you can also contact on SBI credit card customer care number 1860 180 1290
Did you find this article helpful? Or you have any query regarding the SBI credit card payment online, Let us know in comments. We will include your query in the article.