I found RBL Titanium Delight credit card is very interesting. On Wednesday, this card acts like a king but on the other days, it becomes a pauper.
You get great deals only on Wednesday but on the other days, the saving is just like nothing.
I also give a name to RBL Titanium Delight Credit card i.e “A Wednesday Card”.
Fee & Charges
First Year Annual Fee – Rs 750
Renewal fee – Rs 750
Interest Rate – 42%
Cash Advance Fee– 2.5%, min 300
Annual Fee Waiver
You have to pay an annual fee for the first year but from the second year spent more than 1 lakh in a year & get annual year fee waiver.
Bonus offer on RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card
- Get 2000 reward point on your first swipe.
- Another 1000 reward points on spending INR 10,000 within first 60 days of card issuance.
- Get 4000 reward points on spending 1.2 lakh in a year.
Wednesday Special Offer
- 1+1 free movie ticket on BookMyShow, once a month on Wednesday. You will get one ticket complimentary or discount of Rs 200, whichever is lower.
- Every Wednesday orders a pizza from Domino’s or Pizza Hut online & get 10% value back.
- Buy grocery on Wednesday and get 5% value back in form of reward points. You will earn reward points on all your grocery spends expect Big Bazaar spends.
Other Benefit on RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card
Get 1 reward point for every Rs 100 spent on all other categories.
Reward Points Worth
The redemption value of reward point is INR 0.25 (very low). On regular spent, you earn only 1 reward point for every INR 100. The percentage of saving is 0.25%, one of lowest saving percentage on regular spend among the credit cards.
What To Do With RBL Titanium Delight Reward Points?
Delight reward points come with a limitation. You can redeem the reward points only on www.rblrewards.com . there is no other platform where you are allowed to redeem your reward points.
But a small good thing is, the rblrewards.com has lots of things which will help you in your day to day needs like recharges, Hotel, air travel, and shopping.
Get fuel surcharge waiver at all the fuel stations across the India on the transaction between INR 500 and INR 4000. Maximum fuel surcharge capped at INR 100 per statement cycle.
Annual Saving With RBL Titanium Delight Credit Card
Check Your Eligibility
- Applicant should be 21 years old or more.
- Applicant should be Indian Resident.
- Should have a regular source of income.
- Must have a good credit history.
- Identity Card.
- Address proof.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Salaried class- latest one-month salary slip.
- Self Employed- Latest IT return with the computation of income.
What should you Do?
Either you should apply or not, is merely depend on one thing. Are you going to use this only on Wednesday?
If the answer is yes, then you can save a lot of money (see Table). If answer is no, then this card is not mean for you, because….
Only Wednesday is the day for this card, for the rest of the days Keep the card on rest. This is the only one way to get benefit from RBL Titanium Delight credit card. Otherwise, your saving will be just like nothing.