Jet Airways Amex card is one of the top travel credit cards in India. You can enjoy earning InterMiles and Complimentary Airport lounges access with Jet Airways Amex card.
The card offers great deals like bonus InterMiles every year, discount on ticket booking along with regular InterMiles on your every spends.
However, I don’t find it much valuable now that I will explain in the later sections. I have also written about the Best American Express credit cards in India that you can read here.
Fee & Charges
First Year – Rs 5000
Renewal Fee – Rs 10,000
Interest Rate – 40.20%
Cash Advance Fee – 3.5%,minimum Rs 300
Bonus Offer On Jet Airways American Express Credit Card
Get a welcome gift of 10,000 bonus JPMiles and one complimentary jet airways base fare waived domestic ticket on your first charge. Get a welcome gift of 5,000 bonus JPMiles and one complimentary jet airways base fare waived domestic ticket on every renewal.
No Welcome benefits from American Express now.
InterMiles & Cashback on Jet Airways American Express Credit Card
- Earn 16 InterMiles for every Rs 150 spends on booking on Intermiles.com
- 8 InterMiles per Rs 150 spends except fuel, Insurance, utility bills, and cash transactions.
- Enjoy 5% discount on base fare for every revenue tickets booking on jetairways.com.
Some Lesser Known Benefits of Jet Airways American Express Credit Card
- Complimentary visits to 13 domestic lounges in 12 cities across India.
- Enjoy complimentary membership to the priority pass program worth $99/year.
- Enjoy complimentary iPrefer Elite Tier membership from selected Hotels & Resorts
- Enjoy up to 20% discount at select premium restaurants.
- Zero lost card liability.
List of 15 Domestic Airport Lounges
Ahmedabad – Port Lounge with charges Rs 750
Bengaluru – Plaza Premium Lounge with charges Rs 750
Bhubaneswar – Mayfair lounge, complimentary
Chennai – Travel Club, with charges Rs 750
Cochin – Earth lounge with charges Rs 750
Delhi – American Express Lounge, complimentary
Delhi – Plaza Premium Lounge with charges Rs 750
Goa – Golden Chariot with Charges Rs 750
Hyderabad – Plaza Premium Lounge with charges Rs 750
Jaipur – Club One Class Lounge, complimentary
Kolkata – Travel Club with charges Rs 750
Mumbai – Travel Club Lounge with charges Rs 750
Mumbai – Good times Bar with charges Rs 400
Another in Mumbai – Loyalty Lounge with charges Rs 750
Pune – Port Lounge, complimentary
Note: Charges mentioned are applied for international departure. For domestic departure, lounge access is complimentary. Every guest with the primary cardholder has to pay US$27 per visit per person on lounges.
Comparison Between Jet Airways American Express Credit Card & Jet Airways ICICI Sapphiro Credit Card
|Categories||Jet Airways Amex Card||Jet Airways ICICI Sapphiro|
|Annual Fee||First Year Fee Rs. 5000|
2nd year onwards Rs. 10000
|Welcome Gift||No welcome benefits||10,000 Intermiles|
|Reward Points||8 InterMiles for every2 Rs. 150 spent||10 Miles on every spent of Rs 100|
|Lounge Access||Domestic Lounge Access||Domestic Lounge Access|
|Other benefits||Complimentary iPrefer Elite Tier membership from Preferred Hotels & Resorts||Exclusive privileges across entertainment, dining, golf.|
Check Your Eligibility For Jet Airways American Express Credit Card
- Applicant should be of more than 18 years old.
- Applicant should have a personal income of INR 6 lakh or more ( for both salaried and self-employed).
- Must have a good credit history.
- For self-employed, business has been trading for more than 12 months.
- Identity Card.
- Address proof.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Salaried class- latest one-month salary slip.
- Self Employed Businessmen- Latest IT return with the computation of income.
- Self Employed Professionals – Latest IT return.
Should you apply for Jet Airways American Express Credit Card?
Jet Airways American Express credit card is among the premium credit cards in India having an annual fee of Rs 10,000 (second year onwards).
In my opinion, this card is not very much useful. I have 2 reasons for this-
- There’s no welcome bonus for the cardholder
- You can’t avail of additional Jet Airways benefits because Jet Airways is no longer operational.
You can go for Jet Airways ICICI Sapphiro credit card which is a better option because you pay 50% less annual fee and enjoy more benefits.
Did you like the review of Jet Airways Amex Card? Let me know in the comments.