Updated: Jan 13, 2020
You can easily plan your investments if you have prior knowledge of how much you can get on maturity. I am here showing you a Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana Calculator (in the form of a table) that will show you the maturity value calculated on different yearly investments.
For the following calculations, I have taken these assumptions:
- I assumed a minimum investing amount per month/year is Rs. 1000.
- The rate of interest is assumed to be 8.1% throughout the period of the scheme for 21 years.
- I have assumed a fixed amount for monthly or yearly contributions.
- I have assumed that the scheme will complete the maturity period of 21 years and there will be no withdrawals made at 18.
Sukanya Samriddhi Calculator
I have shown you calculations in 2 styles either you will invest annually or on monthly basis.
Yearly Calculation Table
|Investment Amount (Annually)||Invested Amount (14 Years)||Maturity Amount (21 Years)|
Monthly Calculation Table
- This calculator is fixed. You can’t put any variable amount from your side to check the desired results.
Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana is one of the best investment methods for long term risk-free investments. You can use this calculator to get a complete idea of how much money you will get on maturity. I have provided you two scenarios – Yearly and monthly, for better clarity of investment and maturity amount.
Now you can easily decide the investment based on your maturity goal and start the Sukanya Samriddhi Account.