HDFC Bank offers a Credit Card Rewards Programme called My Rewards to its credit cardholders. This article is all about the reward points that you earn on your HDFC credit card.
Without wasting your precious time, Let’s directly come to the point. This article is divided into the following 4 subheadings.
- How much reward points can you earn with your HDFC credit card
- What can you do with reward points (Redemption options)
- Different redemption process
- Most important terms & conditions related to HDFC credit card reward points.
Reward Points You Can Earn with Your HDFC Credit Card
Every time you make pay the bills or swipe your HDFC credit card, reward points automatically credited to the reward points account. But the question is, how many reward points can you earn with your credit card?
Earning reward points merely depend on which credit card you hold. HDFC bank offers a huge number of credit cards having different features from each other. Reward point is one of the main features of credit cards.
Here is the list of 31 HDFC credit cards with the reward points details.
|S.no||Credit Card||Reward Points||Accelerated Reward Points|
|1.||MoneyBack||2 Reward points For every Rs 150||6 Reward points for every Rs 150 spent online|
|2||Regalia||4 RP for every Rs 150 spent||8 RP for every Rs 150 spent on hdfcregalia.com|
|3.||Regalia First||4 RP for every Rs 150 spent||8 RP for every Rs 150 spent on hdfcregalia.com|
|4.||Diners Club Black||5 RP for every Rs 150 spent||10 RP for every Rs 150 spent on hdfcdinersclub.com|
|5.||Diners Club Premium||4 RP for every Rs 150 spent||8 RP for every Rs 150 spent on hdfcdinersclub.com|
|6.||Diners Club Rewardz||3 RP for every Rs 150 spent||6 RP for every Rs 150 spent on hdfcdinersclub.com|
|7.||JetPrivilege HDFC Diners Club Credit card||8 RP for every Rs 150 spent||24 RP for every Rs 150 spent on flight booking on jetairways.com|
|8.||Platinum Times Card||3 RP for every Rs 150 spent||10 RP per Rs 150 spent on dining on weekdays|
|9.||Platinum Plus||2 RP for every Rs 150 spent||3 RP for incremental spends above Rs 50,000 in a statement cycle|
|10.||Titanium Times Card||2 RP for every Rs 150 spent||5 RP per Rs 150 spent on dining on weekdays|
|11.||Solitaire||3 RP for every Rs 150 spent||4.5 RP for every Rs 150 spent on dining & grocery|
|12.||Platinum Edge||2 RP for every Rs 150 spent||3 RP for every Rs 150 spent on dining|
|13.||Titanium Edge||2 RP for every Rs 150 spent||3 RP for every Rs 150 spent on dining|
|14.||Infinia||10 RP for every Rs 150 on hdfcinfinia.myrewardz.com||20 RP on Flight booking, Movie, hotel stay, on hdfcinfinia.com|
|15.||Superia||3 RP for every Rs 150 spent||4.5 RP for every Rs 150 spent on dining|
|16.||AllMiles||3 RP for every Rs 150 spent||6 RP for every Rs 150 spent on hdfcallmiles.com|
|17.||Bharat Cashback||5% cashback on IRCTC booking/ Fuel payment||5% cashback on Easy EMI/ Payzapp/ Smart Buy|
|18.||Freedom||5% cashback on Movies/ Dining/ Supermarket/ Bill payment||5% cashback on Easy EMI/ Payzapp/ Smart Buy|
|19.||JetPrivilege HDFC Bank World||6 JPMiles for every Rs 150 spent||18 JPMiles for every Rs 150 spent on jetairways.com|
|20.||JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Platinum||5 JPMiles for every Rs 150 spent||15 JPMiles for every Rs 150 spent on jetairways.com|
|21.||JetPrivilege HDFC Bank Titanium||4 JPMiles for every Rs 150 spent||12 JPMiles for every Rs 150 spent on jetairways.com|
|22.||Maruti Suzuki NEXA HDFC Bank AllMIles||3 RP for every Rs 150 spent on retail||6 RP for every Rs 150 spends made on MyNEXA section.|
|23.||Snapdeal HDFC Bank||2 RP for every Rs 150 spent||20 RP per Rs 150 spent on snapdeal|
|24.||Doctor’s Superia||3 RP for every Rs 150 spent on retail||4.5 RP for every Rs 150 spent on dining|
|25.||Teacher’s Platinum||2 RP for every Rs 150 spent on retail||6 RP for every Rs 150 spent on weekend shopping|
|26.||Business Money Back||2 RP for every Rs 150 spent||6 RP on Air, Travel, Hotel, Dining & E-commerce spends|
|27.||Business Regalia||4 RP for every Rs 150 spent||8 RP for every Rs 150 spent on hdfcregalia.com , airvistara.com & dining|
|28.||Corporate Platinum||2 RP for every Rs 150 spent||NA|
|29.||Business Platinum||1% cashback on retail spends||1% cashback on international spends|
|30.||Business Freedom||5% cashback on Movies/ Dining/ Supermarket/ Bill payment||5% cashback on Easy EMI/ Payzapp/ Smart Buy|
|31.||Corporate Card||2 RP for every Rs 150 spent||4 RP on Air, Travel, Hotel, Dining & Utility spends|
What can You Do With Reward Points?
HDFC bank offers wide range of redemption options to fulfill the different expectation of their cardholders. These options includes redemption from reward catalogue, Cashback, redemption against air miles and FasTrac items.
#1. HDFC Credit Card Reward Points Catalogue
You can redeem your points for products and gift vouchers from the Rewards Catalogue. The reward catalogue includes the categories like Apple & Samsung mobiles, Cameras, Storage Devices, Personal care, Footwear, Perfumes, Apparel & Accessories, Electronics, Tupperware, Kitchen, Backpacks.
These categories carry more than 100 products.
There are some most attracting gifts that you can redeem against reward points.
- Apple Iphone 7
- Apple Iphone 5S
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A
- Samsung Galaxy J2
- Samsung Galaxy S7
- Sennheiser Black In-Ear Canal Headphones
- Sennheiser CX180 Street II In-Ear Canal Headphones
- Sennheiser Over Ear Headphones
- Bose Soundlink Color Bluetooth Speaker
- Western Digital Hard Disk
- Sandisk Pendrive
- Sandisk Micro SD Card
- Nikon 24 MP DSLR Camera D3300
- Philips Shaver
- Portronics Velocity Plus Power Bank
- Philips Multigroom Trimmer
Home & Decor
- Tupperware Products
- Morphy Richards Induction CookTop
- Philips Air Fryer
- Philips Mixer Grinder
- Philips Citrus Press
- Signoraware Dinner Set
- Wildcraft Backpack
- Adidas Backpack
- American Express Laptop Bag
Fitness & Healthcare
- Jawbone UP2 Activity Tracker for ios and Android
- Dr. Morepen vapourizer
- Dr. Morepen BP Monitor
- Dr. Morepen Digital BP Monitor
You can redeem your earned reward points for Air Miles. The redemption value is different for different credit cards. Here are the all details
You have to made your request to convert your reward points into air miles with the bank. HDFC will relay this information to the concerned airline. It takes up to 7 working days for the airline to confirm the conversion to air miles
#3. HDFC Credit Card Reward Points Redemption to Cash
For me, this is the best redemption option because from cash redemption we can calculate the real saving not derived. Even in this, One don’t need to go with the gifts items that bank offers.
But this option has not been available with all the credit cards. The case is same with the HDFC Credit cards. This option is available only on selected HDFC credit cards. Here are the details
HDFC Credit Card Reward Points Value in Rupees
#4. FasTrac Items
You can use your points to discount the product and pay for the rest on the selected items in the reward catalogue. So you could use your reward points to pay for a part of the purchase, and the remainder will be charged to your credit card.
You need to fill out the redemption form and inform HDFC Bank of the amount that should be charged to your credit card.
HDFC credit card reward points redemption
You can redeem your reward points through following four modes
- Through Post
- Online Redemption
- Points + Pay
- Customer Service Center
#1. Through Post
You can redeem your reward points through post. For this, you need to download the Rewards Redemption Form online. Fill it up and mail it to HDFC Bank Credit Card Customer Care address (you can see in the form) to get your rewards. The form look like
#2. Online Redemption
You can redeem your reward points through net banking. This is one the easiest method for redemption. Follow the following steps to to redeem your reward points through net banking
Step 1: Register Your Card and Start Redemption Process
- Login to your netbanking account on the HDFC Bank website https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking/.
- Click on Cards or Credit Cards.
- If you haven’t registered your credit card, then you have to register first by clicking on “register new card”.
- After you have registered your card, click on “Redeem Reward Points”.
Step 2: Select
- Select “Points Range” and “Item Category” to view catalogue.
- Select the items which you like by adding to Shopping cart.
- Once you have selected all items you want to redeem, Click on “View Shopping Cart” link to view items selected for redemption. Quantity of items selected can be modified by clicking on “Edit”.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and check the box to confirm you have read it and accept it.
- Your contact details and address will be displayed, and the items will be delivered to this address.
- Click on “Redeem” to complete the process. A Redemption Order Number will be displayed, note it down.
- In case you find any discrepancies, don’t proceed with the redemption and instead call the customer care service.
#3. Points + Pay ( Fas Trac Items)
You can also buy products paying partly through redemption of Reward Points and the balance through your Credit Card.
This option is available on select range of products (FasTrac items) in Rewards Catalogue and can be availed only through the “Redemption Form” mode of redemption. Bank will debit the relevant “Pay” amount for the item selected on your credit card and the same will reflect in your card statement.
In this way you don’t have to sacrifice your reward points on small items if you have not sufficient reward points. Buy the product that you want to buy & pay the exceeds through your credit card.
#4. Customer Service Center
Call the customer service center to redeem your points. The representative will walk you through the process and options for redemption.
Most Important Terms & Conditions related to Reward Redemption
- You must need to accumulate a minimum of 500 points to be eligible for redemption of Reward Points. Having reward points below 500, you can’t make reward redemption request.
- Reward points are valid only for 2 years from the date of accumulation. So it’s advisable to collect the reward points at least for 1.5 year & then redeem for higher gift value.
- Rs 75 will be debited to the card account towards handling charges for all goods and services. Every Time you make a redemption request, this amount will be charged.
- Reward points once converted to Air Miles cannot be reversed/cancelled.
- A card member cannot transfer any points to another person or another Credit Card account.
- The conversion of reward points into air miles take upto 7 days for confirmation from the airline.
- From the date of receipt of your redemption request, HDFC Bank will take 10 to 15 working days to process your request and deliver your merchandise or gift voucher.