Forget the long queues to pay your credit card bills. To provide convenience to their customers HDFC Bank offers numerous online platforms pay their outstanding bills.
As per your ease, you can make use of any these convenient platforms to make quick payments while sitting at your home. Be it from your mobile phone, net banking or any other available option.
Even if you are non-HDFC Bank account holders, you can also use online mode to pay the outstanding balance on your HDFC Bank credit cards.
Let’s discuss in detail about the HDFC Credit card payment online
Jump to Section
- HDFC Credit Card Online Payment Modes For HDFC Account Holders
- Non HDFC Bank Bill Payment Through Online Modes
- 3 Ways to pay HDFC Credit Card Bill Through Offline Modes
HDFC Credit Card Online Payment Modes For HDFC Account Holders
If you are account holder of either HDFC saving or current account, you can choose any method to pay your credit card bills online.
#1. HDFC Bank NetBanking
If you are a HDFC savings and current account holder then you will have to register first to make payment for your credit card bills. Only after registration, online payments can be done by users.
- Register for the netbanking to make online payments.
- Link your credit card with netbanking.
- If you didn’t link credit card to your netbanking, then login into your HDFC Bank NetBanking account. After that link your credit card using the ATM PIN.
- After login to your net banking, click on the Card Tab.
- Choose the option “ Click Here to make credit card payment”.
- Choose your credit card and press continue button.
- Fill the details such account type, Card Number. Check hdfc credit card statement and fill the payment amount.
- After filling all the information, confirm your payment.
That’s all, by following these steps you can pay your HDFC credit card payment very easily.
#2. HDFC Bank Mobile App
HDFC Bank credit card users can also use the HDFC Bank MobileBanking app to make outstanding bill payments.
- Install the HDFC mobile banking app into your mobile.
- Login by using Customer ID.
- access the Credit Card tab and choose the option “Credit Card Payment.
- Follow the same steps mentioned above under heading HDFC credit card payment through net banking.
HDFC Bank offers enhanced security for all credit card accounts on the mobile application through 128-bit SSL protection
#3. HDFC Bank Through Browser
For giving full convenience to its user, HDFC Bank make a site to pay credit card bills.
HDFC Bank customers can also make payments via MobileBanking on a browser using www.m.hdfcbank.com. After logging into their NetBanking account, customers can access the Credit Card tab and choose the option “Credit Card Payment”.
Payments can be done here by customers using their HDFC Bank Savings Accounts.
#4. Auto Pay
You can also the Autopay option to set standing instructions for auto debits on their HDFC Bank accounts. This is the most convenient way to pay your credit card bills.
You can provide the specific instruction to debit your HDFC Bank Account automatically either for the minimum amount due or the total monthly outstanding amount on your Credit Card.
For availing this options, your account with HDFC Bank should be a sole or a joint account with an ‘any’ or ‘either’ signing mandate.
Non HDFC Bank Bill Payment Through Online Modes
If you are not a HDFC account holder even then you want to pay HDFC credit card payment through online modes, you can go with any of the following options.
#5. Non-HDFC Bank NetBanking
You can now make your Credit Card payments online from any other bank account through net banking , even if you do not have an account with HDFC Bank.
Here I am showing you how to Pay HDFC credit card bill through SBI net banking. The same can follow with any other bank.
- Login into your SBI netbanking account.
- Click on the Payment/Transfer option.
- The following option will be shown to you. Choose the Credit card bill pay option.
- For credit card bill payment you must need to add the beneficiary first. If beneficiary is not added, you will get the following message. Click on the add beneficiary option.
- You will need fill all the option, then accept the term & conditions and click on the submit option.
- Back to the beneficiary option. Choose the beneficiary.
- Fill the payment details & conform the your payment.
You can follow the same process to pay HDFC credit card through any bank’s netbanking for example Axis Bank netbanking, ICICI bank, CitiBank etc.
#6. Credit Card Bill Payment Billdesk
You can also pay your outstanding credit card bills directly through Billdesk.
- Follow the direct billdesk link to make HDFC credit card online payment https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/HDFC_card.jsp
- Fill your HDFC Bank credit card details.
- Choose the bank from ‘Pay from’ option.
- You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option.
- Enter your authentication details, user Id & password.
- Confirm your online payment amount to HDFC bank credit card.
#7. HDFC Credit Card Payment Through NEFT
In order to make HDFC credit card payment through NEFT, you have to follow the same steps that you need to follow while paying through other bank’s netbanking.
For quick review, these are the steps
- Login to the net banking facility of your bank account and go to “Fund Transfer” tab and, click “Transfer to Other Bank”.
- Select account, beneficiary, and enter the relevant details.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and Re-check all the details.
- If all the details are correct, then confirm to complete the process.
3 Ways to pay HDFC Credit Card Bill Through Offline Modes
If you are still looking for the offline modes for paying your HDFC credit card bills, you can choose any option from the following.
#1. ATM Funds Transfer
Credit Card bill payments can be easily done at an HDFC Bank ATM across the country by customers. The outstanding amount available on a HDFC Bank credit card can be transferred from a savings account or a current account to the customer’s credit card account.
All you have to do is walk into any HDFC Bank ATM in India, at any time and transfer the bill amount from your Savings or Current Account to your Credit Card Account.
This service is available for 24/7 to HDFC Bank customers.In this way you can pay hdfc credit card payment through debit card.
Question – Can I pay HDFC credit card payment through SBI debit card?
Answer- You cannot pay HDFC credit card payment through SBI debit card or any other bank’s debit card.
#2. On the counter Cash Payment
You can also visit any HDFC branch to make payments in cash towards your outstanding credit card bills. Any cash payment that is made at an ATM or over-the-counter at a branch will attract a cash processing fee of Rs. 100 for every payment done.
#3. Cheque Payment
You can also make payment of your outstanding credit card bills through cheque. You can drop cheque at drop at any ATMs and HDFC branches to make payments for their HDFC Bank credit cards.
The cheque should be payable to the HDFC Bank Credit Card account. HDFC Bank will credit the local cheque payment to the credit card account in just three working days.
Did you find this article helpful? Or you have any query regarding the HDFC credit card payment online, Let us know in comments. We will include your query in the article.