Last updated: 2nd Feb 2022
Forget the long queues to pay your credit card bills. To provide convenience to its customers, HDFC Bank offers numerous online platforms to pay outstanding bills.
You can use any of these convenient methods to make quick payments while sitting at your home. You can do it from your mobile phone, net banking or many other options.
Even if you are not an HDFC Bank account holder, you can still use online modes to pay your HDFC Bank credit card bills.
Let’s discuss in detail about the HDFC Credit card online payment platforms
HDFC Credit Card Online Payment Modes For HDFC Account Holders
If you are an account holder of either HDFC saving or current account, you can choose any of the given method to pay your credit card bills online.
#1. HDFC Bank NetBanking
If you are an HDFC bank account holder, then you will have to register first to make payment for your credit card bills. Only after registration, you can proceed for online payments.
- Register for the netbanking to make online payments.
- Link your credit card with netbanking.
- To link your credit card with netbanking account- Log in to your HDFC Bank NetBanking account and link your credit card using the ATM PIN.
- After login to your net banking, click on the Card Tab.
- Choose the option “Click Here to make credit card payment”.
- Choose your credit card and press the continue button.
- Fill the details such as account type, Card Number. Check the HDFC credit card statement and fill the payment amount.
- After filling all the information, confirm your payment.
That’s all. You can pay your HDFC credit card payment very easily by following above discussed steps.
#2. HDFC Bank Mobile App
HDFC Bank credit card users can also use the HDFC Bank MobileBanking app to pay outstanding bills.
- Install the HDFC mobile banking app into your mobile.
- Login by using Customer ID.
- access the Credit Card tab and choose the option “Credit Card Payment.
- Follow the same steps mentioned above under heading HDFC credit card payment through net banking.
HDFC Bank offers enhanced security for all credit card accounts on the mobile application through 128-bit SSL protection
#3. HDFC Bank Through Browser
HDFC Bank customers can also make payments via MobileBanking on a browser using www.m.hdfcbank.com. After logging into their NetBanking account, customers can access the Credit Card tab and choose the option “Credit Card Payment”.
You can do payment from your HDFC Bank Savings Account.
You can also use the Autopay option to start automatic payments from your HDFC Bank accounts. This is the most convenient way to pay your credit card bills.
You can provide the specific instructions to debit your HDFC Bank Account automatically either for the minimum amount due or the total monthly outstanding amount on your Credit Card.
You must have a bank account with HDFC Bank (either single or joint) to avail of these benefits.
Non-HDFC Bank Bill Payment Through Online Modes
If you are not an HDFC account holder even then you want to pay HDFC credit card payment through online modes, you can go with any of the following options.
#5. Non-HDFC Bank NetBanking
You can now make your Credit Card payments online from any other bank account through net banking, even if you do not have an account with HDFC Bank.
Here I am showing you how to Pay HDFC credit card bill through SBI net banking. The same can follow with any other bank.
- Login to your SBI netbanking account.
- Click on the Payment/Transfer option.
- Choose the ‘Credit card bill pay’ option.
- For credit card bill payment you have to add the beneficiary first. Click on the ‘add beneficiary’ option.
- Now fill all the options, then accept the term & conditions and click on the submit option.
- Go back to the ‘Credit card bill pay’ option. Choose the beneficiary.
- Fill the payment details & confirm your payment.
You can follow the same process to pay HDFC credit card bill through any bank’s netbanking like Axis Bank netbanking, ICICI bank, or any other bank.
#6. Credit Card Bill Payment Billdesk
You can also pay your outstanding credit card bills directly through Billdesk.
- Follow the direct billdesk link to make HDFC credit card online payment https://pgi.billdesk.com/pgidsk/pgmerc/hdfccard/HDFC_card.jsp
- Fill your HDFC Bank credit card details.
- Choose the bank from ‘Pay from’ option.
- You will be securely redirected to the bank payment interface of your chosen net banking option.
- Enter your authentication details like OTP.
- Confirm your online payment amount to HDFC bank credit card.
#7. HDFC Credit Card Payment Through NEFT
In order to make HDFC credit card payment through NEFT, you have to follow the same steps that you need to follow while paying through other bank’s netbanking.
For a quick review, these are the steps
- Login to the net banking facility of your bank account and go to the “Fund Transfer” tab and, click “Transfer to Other Bank”.
- Select the account, beneficiary, and enter the relevant details.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions and Re-check all the details.
- After verifying the details, click on confirm to complete the process.
3 Ways to pay HDFC Credit Card Bill Through Offline Modes
If you are still looking for the offline modes for paying your HDFC credit card bills, you can choose any option from the following.
#1. ATM Funds Transfer
HDFC account holders can pay Credit Card bills at any HDFC Bank ATM across the country. You can pay the outstanding credit card amount from savings or current account.
All you have to do is walk into any HDFC Bank ATM in India, at any time and transfer the bill amount from your Savings or Current Account to your Credit Card Account.
This service is available 24/7 to HDFC Bank customers. In this way, you can pay HDFC credit card payment through the debit card.
#2. On the counter Cash Payment
You can also visit any HDFC branch to make payments in cash towards your outstanding credit card bills. Any cash payment that is made at an ATM or over-the-counter at a branch will attract a cash processing fee of Rs. 100 for every payment done.
#3. Cheque Payment
You can also make payment of your outstanding credit card bills through cheque. You can drop cheque at drop at any ATMs and HDFC branches to make payments for their HDFC Bank credit cards.
The cheque should be payable to the HDFC Bank Credit Card account. HDFC Bank will credit the local cheque payment to the credit card account in just three working days.
Que: Can I use my SBI debit card to pay HDFC credit card payment at ATM?
Ans: You must have an HDFC debit card to pay from ATM. You cannot pay HDFC credit card payment through any other bank’s debit card on ATM.
Did you find this article helpful? Or you have any query regarding the HDFC credit card payment online, Let us know in comments. We will include your query in the article.