Citi Prestige credit card is a premium credit card offered by Citibank, designed for high-net-worth individuals who value luxury and travel privileges. This card offers a plethora of benefits and rewards that cater to the lifestyle and needs of its cardmembers.
Let’s dive deeper into the features and benefits of Citi Prestige credit card.
- Joining Fees: Rs. 20,000
- Annual Fees: Rs. 20,000
- Annual Fees Waiver: The card offers an annual benefit worth Rs. 10,000 from Taj group / ITC hotels every year, which effectively reduces the annual fees by half.
- Welcome Bonus: The card offers 2500 welcome reward points and 4 gift vouchers worth Rs. 2,500 of ITC hotels or a single voucher of Taj group worth Rs. 10,000 to its new cardmembers.
Citi Prestige Credit Card Rewards
Rewards Every Time You spends
- The card offers 1 reward point on every Rs. 100 domestically spent, both online and in-store.
- Get 2 Reward Points for every Rs. 100 on international spends, both online and in-store..
- There is no expiry date for Citi Prestige reward points.
- You can also transfer reward points to partner hotel loyalty programs including Taj InnerCircle and IHG Rewards Club.
- 1 Reward Point = 1 Taj InnerCircle point.
- 1 reward point = 4 IHG points.
- Reward Points are transferable to partner airlines’ frequent flyer programs. 1 Reward Point = 4 AirMiles. The partner airlines include: British Airways InterMiles, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways Turkish Airlines, Eva Air, Cathay Pacific Malaysia Airlines, Virgin Atlantic Thai Airways, Singapore Airlines, Air India, and Qantas Flying Blue (Air France and KLM).
- You can also redeem your reward points for purchasing gift vouchers from popular brands and gadgets on the Citi Prestige Reward Catalog.
- You can also adjust your card’s outstanding balance statement with the Citi Prestige reward points. 1 Reward Point = Rs. 1 in this case.
Citi Prestige Travel Benefits
- The card offers complimentary unlimited Priority PassTM lounge access at over 1300 airports for primary as well as supplementary cardholders.
- You also get one complimentary night (room only) on a minimum stay of 4 nights at any hotel across the world.
- For the Visa variant, you have to pay only for a 3-nights stay at the time of booking and get a 4th night’s stay complimentary.
- For the MasterCard variant, the amount spent for the 4th-night stay is credited in form of the statement credit within 2 billing cycles (no rebate is applicable at the time of booking).
- The card offers unlimited domestic lounge access at select airports.
Citi Prestige Credit Card Benefits & Privileges
The Citi Prestige Credit Card offers up to 50% off on movie ticket bookings on BookMyShow, making it an excellent card for movie buffs.
- The card offers 4 complimentary golf rounds & 4 golf lessons every year at over 15 leading golf clubs in India, making it an excellent card for golf enthusiasts.
- You can avail additional golf lessons for every Rs. 50,000 spent with this card, after the 4 complimentary golf lessons.
- Rs. 5 crores worth accidental air death.
- USD $500 worth of overseas medical insurance.
- Rs. 10,00,000 lost card liability.
- Get 1% fuel surcharge waived at authorised Indian oil outlets.
Other Fees & Charges
- Forex Markup Fees: The card charges a markup fee of 3.5% for foreign currency transactions.
- Add-on Card Fee: Nil
- Cash Advance Charge: 2% of the withdrawn amount, subject to a minimum amount of Rs. 300.
For luxury and travel experience, Citi Prestige credit card is the best option for you as the card offers complimentary Priority Pass membership with unlimited domestic and international lounge access for both primary and add on card holders.
With this card, you also get a high reward redemption rate on transferring the reward points to partner airlines’ AirMiles programs (1 Reward Point = 4 AirMiles).
#1. What are the eligibility criteria for the Citi Prestige Credit Card?
The eligibility criteria for the Citi Prestige Credit Card are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of India.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 21 years.
- The minimum annual income required is Rs. 25 lakhs.
- The applicant should have a good credit score.
#2. Does the Citi Prestige Credit Card charge a markup fee for foreign currency transactions?
Yes, the card charges a markup fee of 3.5% for foreign currency transactions.
#3. What is the annual fee for the Citi Prestige Credit Card?
The annual fee for the Citi Prestige Credit Card is Rs. 20,000. However, the card offers an annual benefit worth Rs. 10,000 from Taj group / ITC hotels every year, effectively reducing the annual fees by half.
#4. What is the expiry date of earned reward points on Citi Prestige credit card?
The earned reward points on the Citi Prestige credit card never expire.