Bank Of Baroda Eterna credit card is a lifestyle credit card with high reward rate on all categories of spends. You can also get exclusive benefits across different categories, including shopping, travel, entertainment, dining, and low foreign currency mark-up fee.
Here are some key points to consider before applying for the BoB Eterna credit card.
Fees of Bob Eterna Credit Card
- The Bank of Baroda Eterna credit card comes with a joining fee of Rs. 2,499.
- The annual fee for the BoB Eterna credit card is also Rs. 2,499.
Joining & Annual Fees Waiver
- The joining fee for this credit card is waived off if you spend Rs. 25,000 within the first 60 days of card issuance.
- The annual fee for the subsequent year is waived off if you spend Rs. 2.5 lakh in the previous year.
Cash Advance Fee
- 2.5% of the withdrawn amount subject to a minimum of Rs. 500.
Features & Benefits of BoB Eterna Credit Card
- The BoB Eterna credit card offers a 6-month FitPass Pro membership worth Rs. 15,000 as a welcome bonus.
- The card also offers 10,000 bonus reward points on spending Rs. 50,000 within 60 days of card issuance as part of the welcome offer.
Movie & Dining Benefits
- Get 5X (15) reward points on every Rs. 100 spent on movie and dining expenses.
- The card offers 250+ culinary deals at MasterCard Priceless Specials.
- You can also avail of the Buy One Get One scheme on movie tickets booked through the Paytm app, with a maximum discount capped at Rs. 250 per month.
- The card offers a milestone benefit of 20,000 bonus reward points on the annual expenditure of Rs. 5 lakh.
Low Forex Markup Fees
- You get lower forex markup fee for the BoB Eterna credit card is 2%.
- You get 1% fuel surcharge waived off at all petrol/gas stations across India for transactions between Rs. 400 and Rs. 5,000.
- The maximum waiver is capped at Rs. 250 per month.
- You get 4 complimentary rounds of golf with green fee waived annually (not more than 1 in a month).
- The card also offers 12 complimentary golf lessons per year (maximum 1 per month).
- Beyond the complimentary sessions, the card offers a 50% waiver of the green fee.
- You get unlimited complimentary domestic lounge access under the Mastercard India lounge program.
- There is no lounge access on international airport with this card.
- Personal air accident covers worth Rs. 1 crore (applicable only in case of loss of life).
- Accidental death cover worth Rs. 10 lakh.
BoB Eterna Credit Card Rewards
- The card also offers 15 reward points / Rs. 100 on online shopping, travel, movie, and dining spends.
- You can earn a maximum of 5,000 points per month.
- For spends on all other categories, the card offers 3 reward points on everyRs. 100 spends.
Reward Redemption Value
- 1 reward point is equal to Re. 0.25.
- Reward points can be redeemed as cashback or against flight tickets, hotel reservations, shopping at a rate of 1 RP = Re. 0.25.
- You can also adjust the earned cashback against the card’s statement balance.
The Bank of Baroda Eterna credit card offers great benefits for those who frequently spend on dining, movies, and shopping.
You earn 15 reward points per Rs. 100 spends on online shopping, travel, movie, and dining with maximum cap of 5,000 points and 3 reward points per Rs. 100 for spends on all other categories (1 Reward Point = Rs. 0.25).
The unlimited complimentary domestic lounge access and golf benefits are added advantages for you who frequently travel and play golf.
The 2% foreign currency mark-up fee is also comparatively lower than other credit cards.
#1. Can the joining fee be waived off?
Yes, the joining fee is waived off on the expenditure of Rs. 25,000 with in the first 60 days of card issuance.
#2. What is the validity of Bank of Baroda reward points?
Reward points of BoB are valid for 2 years and will expire thereafter.
#3. What is the helpline number of BoB Eterna credit card?
You can dial 24×7 helpline number 1800 103 1002 or e-mail at [email protected]