Axis Vistara credit card is a co-branded travel credit card that offers a range of benefits and rewards to frequent flyers of Vistara Airlines. The card is available in three variants –
- Axis Vistara Credit Card (Platinum)
- Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card
- Axis Vistara Visa Infinite Credit Card
Each variant comes with its own set of features and benefits to cater to different travel needs and spending habits. All the variants offer CV reward points, lounge access, complimentary flight tickets, and other exclusive privileges to enhance the travel experience of the cardholders.
Let’s take a closer look at the features and benefits of each variant.
Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card Fee/Charges
|Fees & Charges||Axis Vistara Platinum Card||Axis Vistara Signature Card||Axis Vistara Infinite Card|
|Joining Fee||Rs. 1500||Rs. 3000||Rs. 10,000|
|Annual Fee||Rs. 1500||Rs. 3000||Rs. 10,000|
|Add-on Card Fee||Nil||Nil||Nil|
|Welcome Benefits||1 complimentary Economy ticket and |
Club Vistara Membership
|1 complimentary Premium Economy Ticket and complimentary Club Vistara Silver Membership||1 complimentary business class ticket voucher and complimentary Club Vistara Gold Membership|
|Renewal Benefits (every time the membership is renewed)||1 Economy class ticket voucher||1 Premium economy class ticket voucher||1 Business class ticket voucher|
|Rewards Benefits||2 CV Points per Rs. 200 spent||4 CV Points per Rs. 200 spent||6 CV Points per Rs. 200 spent|
|Milestone Benefits||1,000 Bonus CV Points and up to 3 Economy Class tickets in a year||3,000 Bonus CV Points and up to 4 Premium Economy tickets in a year||10,000 Bonus CV Points and up to 4 Business Class tickets in a year|
|Domestic Lounges||2 complimentary domestic lounge access per quarter||2 complimentary domestic lounge access per quarter||2 complimentary domestic lounge visits per quarter|
|Golf Benefits||Not applicable||3 golf rounds sessions at premium golf clubs||6 golf rounds sessions at premium golf clubs|
|Dining Benefits||Up to 15% discount at over 5,000 restaurants across the country||Up to 15% discount at over 5,000 restaurants across the country||Up to 15% discount at over 5,000 restaurants across the country|
|Fuel Surcharge Waiver||Not applicable||Not applicable||1% waiver on fuel surcharge for all fuel transactions between Rs. 400 & Rs. 4,000.|
|Forex Mark-up fees||3.5%||3.5%||3.5%|
Milestone Benefits of Axis Vistara Credit Card
For Axis Vistara Platinum Credit Card
The Axis Vistara credit card offers milestone benefits based on the user’s annual spend. These benefits include:
- 1,000 bonus CV Points on spending Rs. 50,000 within the first 90 days of card issuance.
- 1 Economy Class ticket on annual spend of Rs. 1,25,000.
- 1 Economy Class ticket on annual spend of Rs. 2,50,000.
- 1 Economy Class ticket on annual spend of Rs. 6,00,000.
For Axis Vistara Signature Credit Card
You can achieve the milestone benefits based on your annual spend with this card. These benefits include:
- 3,000 bonus CV Points on spending Rs. 75,000 within the first 90 days of card issuance.
- 1 Premium Economy ticket on annual spend of Rs. 1,50,000.
- 1 Premium Economy ticket on annual spend of Rs. 3,00,000.
- 1 Premium Economy ticket on annual spend of Rs. 4,50,000.
- 1 Premium Economy ticket on annual spend of Rs. 9,00,000.
For Axis Vistara Infinite Credit Card
The Axis Vistara Infinite credit card offers milestone benefits based on your annual spend. These benefits include:
- 10,000 bonus CV Points on spending Rs. 1,00,000 within the first 90 days of card issuance.
- 1 Business Class ticket on annual spend of Rs. 2,50,000.
- 1 Business Class ticket on annual spend of Rs. 5,00,000.
- 1 Business Class ticket on annual spend of Rs. 7,50,000.
- 1 Business Class ticket on annual spend of Rs. 12,00,000.
Reward Redemption Value
- You can redeem your earned reward points for booking award flights, class upgrades, or seat reservation under the Vistara Cash + Points program.
- You can also redeem the Club Vistara Points with Air Vistara’s partner airlines including Air Canada, Singapore Airlines, United Airlines, Japanese Airlines, and Silk Air.
Follow these steps to redeem your CV points –
- Visit the Club Vistara website and log in to your CV account.
- Click on ‘Redeem Now’ and select ‘Redeem flights.’
- Choose the flight against which you want to redeem your CV Points and click on ‘next.’
- Check the flight details and click on ‘Next’ again.
- Enter passenger details and click on ‘Next.’
- Select payment method & fill in all the required details.
- You have successfully redeemed the flights using CV Points.
Required Document for Axis Bank Vistara Credit Card
- PAN card photocopy or Form 60 as identity proof.
- Residence proof – Aadhar card, Passport, Driving License, Ration card, Electricity bill, or Landline telephone bill.
- Income proof – Latest payslip/Form 16/ITR.
#1. What is the customer card number to know the credit card balance?
You can call Axis customer care at 1800-419-5959 or send an SMS BAL to 56161600 or +918691000002 to know your credit card balance.
#2. How to get our mini statement of Axis Vistara credit card?
To get your mini statement, you can call at 1800-419-6969 or send SMS MINI to 56161600 or +918691000002.
#3. What is the validity period of Club Vistara Points?
Club Vistara Points are valid for a period of 36 months.
The Axis Vistara Infinite credit card is specially designed for high spenders and comes with a host of benefits such as complimentary business class tickets, free access to airport lounges, and earn high CV points.
You can go with Axis Vistara Signature credit card if you have annual spends of Rs. 9 lakhs. You get up to 4 premium economy class tickets with complimentary Club Vistara Silver membership.
For entry-level card users, Axis Vistara Platinum credit card is an ideal choice for you as the card offers complimentary economy class ticket, complimentary Club Vistara Membership and CV points on every swipe.
If you are interested in applying for a super-premium credit card, you can read the Axis Reserve credit card review.