In this article, we take a look at different ways to check the HDFC Credit Card balance.
Jump to Section
- 4 Ways on How to check HDFC Credit Card Balance
- How to Check HDFC Credit Card Balance Offline
4 Ways on How to check HDFC Credit Card Balance
Below is the step by step instructions to check your HDFC credit card balance details via net banking
Step 1 – Visit HDFC net banking page and log in into your account.
Step 2 – Navigate to the Cards tab in the main menu. You will see the active Cards tab, click on it to view card details.
Step 3 – Here you can see the available credit value and the amount that has been used, and due amount. In the view button, you can check your previous transactions.
Available credit shows how much credit is available. Statement balance is the outstanding balance on the card due to previous transactions. Through net banking, you can also check for reward points, payment due date, transactions and other information related to your account.
HDFC Mobile Application lets you check the balance on your smartphone. HDFC has currently two versions on Play Store which you can use to check credit card balance.
The one with “NEW” text overlayed on the HDFC app icon is the latest one. Download the app.
- Login into the app with the Customer ID and IPIN (net banking password).
- After logging in, you can see your savings account details as well as details of the cards that you possess under that account.
- Click on credit card bill region to expand information about the card. Here you can check for unbilled transactions, credit limits and due information.
HDFC banks SMS service helps users to check out credit card related information by sending SMS.
You need to use the registered mobile number to send SMS in order to get this information on a credit card.
SMS service to this number is not free and you will be charged as per your network operator’s tariffs.
You can register for SMS banking, by sending SMS to 5676712 from your Bank registered mobile number in the below format
REGISTER <Customer ID> <Last 5 Digits of account number>
SMS Banking for your mobile number will get registered instantly.
- To know credit card balance, SMS CCBAL<space><last 4 digits on card> to 5676712.
- To know credit card available credit, SMS CCACL<space><last 4 digits on card> to 5676712.
Along with the above ways you can also give a missed call to HDFC Toll-Free customer care number 1800 270 3311 with your registered number to get outstanding balance and other information regarding the card.
If you need to know more information about HDFC credit card, you can call the number 61606161 with your city’s landline code prefixed.
For example, if you are calling from Bengaluru, the number is 080 61606161.
In case of any questions or suggestions, please feel free to ask in the comments section.