Spend More & Save More is one thing fully merited on Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card. Just check the only bonus offers and you will automatically come to know what I am talking about.
Jump to Section
- Let’s Know More About Amex Platinum Credit Card
- Should You Apply For Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card?
- Enjoy the welcome gift of 5000 bonus milestone redeemable for Indigo voucher worth Rs 4000.
- spend 1.90 lakh in a year and get Indigo voucher worth Rs 6000 (valid for 6 months).
- spends 4 lakh in a year and get additionally 10,000 milestones redeemable for Indigo voucher worth Rs 10,000 (valid for 6 months)
- On spending 4 lakh also get a gift voucher from Taj group worth Rs 10,000 ( valid for 6 months)
Let’s Calculate the percentage of bonus offer on spending 4 lakh a year.
Before talking about other benefits, check the Annual fee
First Year Annual Fee – Rs 3500
Renewal Fee – Rs 5000
Interest Rate – 40.20%
Let’s Know More About Amex Platinum Credit Card
- Get 3% cashback on fuel transaction at eligible fuel outlets HPCL, Indian Oil, Shell and Bharat Petroleum.
- Earn 1 membership reward point for every Rs 50 spends except fuel, insurance, utility bill payment and cash transaction
- Enjoy 4 complimentary visits to per year to 31 airport lounges in 13 cities across India
- Enjoy up to 20% off every time you dine at select restaurant partners.
Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card doesn’t provide any membership reward points on fuel, insurance, utility (water, electricity, and gas) payments.
But under a limited period time offer, you will get 3% cashback on fuel transaction at eligible fuel outlets. Check participation outlets list.
Offer valid till 30th June 2017 and you are allowed to get a maximum cashback up to Rs 4500 per card. In case offer extends, there will be on change in the cash back limit. (firstly offer was till 28th Feb 2017)
What To Do With Reward Points?
You don’t have to decide in a hurry because you will have a period of 4 years to redeem your reward points. The reward points are valid for 4 years.
That’s amazing, you can plan a foreign a trip by collecting for a longer period.
The redemption value of 1 reward point is = INR 0.50 if you go for the indigo voucher.
Don’t want to redeem your rewards points for IndiGo Vouchers, you can redeem them by choosing from over 600 other redemption options ( redemption value will vary depending upon the item redeemed).
Process to Redeem Bonus Milestone Membership Reward Points
Redeem your bonus reward points in a very simple way through the following mentioned steps.
Do you make your travel booking on MakeMyTrip? Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card offers an additional offer for you.
Check Your Eligibility
- Applicant should be of more than 18 years old.
- Applicant should have a personal income of INR 6 lakh or more ( for both salaried and self-employed).
- Must have a good credit history.
- For self-employed, business has been trading for more than 12 months.
- Identity Card.
- Address proof.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Salaried class- latest one-month salary slip.
- Self Employed Businessmen- Latest IT return with the computation of income.
- Self Employed Professionals – Latest IT return.
Should You Apply For Amex Platinum Travel Credit Card?
First thing comes to mind about Amex platinum travel credit card is, it’s renewal fee of Rs 5000. The first year you have to Rs 3500 and in return get Indigo gift voucher worth Rs 4000.
But from the second year, you will not get any gift voucher.
Let me do some calculation for the second year.
You can see clearly if you spend less than INR 1.90lakh in a year, this card proves hurtful.
As per my opinion, this is only beneficial in case of an annual spend of Rs 4 lakh. If your annual spend will be 4 lakh or more through card then the Amex platinum travel credit card is the best card for you.
Now let me know your opinion in the comment 🙂