Amex MakeMyTrip is a co-branded credit card which is launched specially for frequent travelers. The card offers great deals on flight and hotel booking.
The main focus of card is to provide amazing benefits to the existing MakeMyTrip users and to connect the new users with MMT.
Amex MakeMyTrip Credit card has the least annual fee as compared to other Amex credit cards. This is an additional benefit if you are looking for the only American Express credit card.
Jump to Section
Fee & Charges
First Year Annual Fee – Rs 750
Renewal Fee – Rs 1500
Interest Rate – 42%
Bonus Offer with Amex MakeMyTrip Credit Card
- Get a welcome gift which consists of 2 MakeMyTrip vouchers each worth Rs 1000 by making the first transaction within the 90 days of the card setup.
- Get a MakeMyTrip voucher worth Rs 2000 on spending Rs 1.25 lakh in a year.
- Enjoy an additional MakeMyTrip voucher worth Rs 5000 on spending Rs 2.5 lakh every year
- Earn 2 payback points for every Rs 100 spent
- Get up to 5 payback points for every Rs 100 on MakeMyTrip. Check how It works
Amex MakeMyTrip Credit Card Offer other Benefits Also
- Enjoy 5% cash back on MakeMyTrip booking. That’s great
- Get 3% cashback on fuel transaction at eligible fuel outlets HPCL, Indian Oil, Shell and Bharat Petroleum.
- Enjoy up to 20% off every time you dine at select restaurant partners.
- enjoy up to 70% cashback on hotel booking on MakeMyTrip.
- Discounted access to 31 domestic airport lounges at 14 cities in India
Where To Redeem Reward Points
You will have several options through which you can redeem your reward points
Redeem your reward points for your booking on MakeMyTrip. As per my opinion, this is the best option. Go for a trip with reward points.
If you don’t wanna to go, then you can pay with your reward points on payback partners as Big Bazaar, HPCL, Pantaloons and much more.
The redemption value of one Reward point is INR 0.25
Check Your Eligibility
- Applicant should be of more than 18 years old.
- Applicant must have a personal income of INR 6 lakh or more ( for both salaried and self-employed).
- Must have a good credit history.
- For self-employed, business has been trading for more than 12 months.
- Identity Card.
- Address proof.
- 1 passport size photograph.
- Salaried class- latest one-month salary slip.
- Self Employed Businessmen- Latest IT return with the computation of income.
- Self Employed Professionals – Latest IT return.
Should you apply for Amex MakeMyTrip Credit Card?
You should apply for Amex MakeMyTrip Credit card only if you fulfill the following two conditions
- Your annual spend will be more than 1.25 lacs.
- You use MakeMyTrip for your travel or hotel booking.
If your spend less than 1.25 lacs in a year, then your earned benefit would not be more than your renewal fee ( depends on, where and how much you spend).
On spending 1.25 lacs, you will surely get some benefit over your renewal fee. But the best you will get on the annual spend of 2.5 lacs (as shown in table).
Due to the co-branded, additional benefits are provided to MakeMyTrip users. If you are also one of them, then this card is for you.
Still Confuse with Another Amex Travel Cards? Here is Comparison
Want to say something? Go for Comment